Evening Food Walking Tour take you to great hidden food places where you will try must-try local cuisine that no guide will tell you. The tour will definitely be best part of your trip to Vietnam.
Why Hoi An Evening Walking Food Tour is special ?
If you are wondering about something impressive to do for your first holiday trip to Hoian, Vietnam, a walking Hoian food tour must be the first in your checklist. Your Vietnam tour has never been completed without trying its local food.
Experience Hoian cuisine and local street food at off the beaten path food stalls. Admiring a lively local nightlife! Eating, drinking and chilling out like real local! Getting to know Vietnamese culture through food and activities. Interacting with local people on the way. Releasing flower garlands and playing folk games with locals (Thursday and Saturday). Strolling through hidden alleyways of Hoian’s peaceful town
Geting away from the usual touristy are, and heading to a foodie heaven. Our guide, also local food-lovers will reveal the most hidden gems where you can enjoy amazing food and snacks favored by locals and tourist, such as Banh Mi (bread), sweet soupand savoury coconut pancakes
After than, going to Hoian old town and wandering around an alley of food stalls, where you will see the incredible greasy coconut filled donut, amongst other fried crab and much more.
Next, straight to the heart of Hoi An old town, floating on authentic boat on Hoai river at night and release flower garlands while making wihses. You can also be told interesting daily stories from boatmen.
If you join the tour on Thursday and Saturday, you can try traditional folk games, such as Bai Choi (Bingo game), Dap nieu (blindfolded game) which are so much fun.
Then, you will have best Hoi An chicken rice in the city in hidden alley and taste Vietnamese coffee
After the food tour, you have the option to return to your hotel, or on Pub Street, where you can experience Hoi An bar life.
Hoian walking food tour will be defiinitely the best choice for those who don’t have much time in Hoian but desire a full discovery and memorable time to remember.
Link: Hoi An Street Food Trail
What to explore at Hoi An Evening Walking Food Tour?
- Tasting the best local foods and delicious street dishes at off the beaten path places that no one will tell you
- Experiencing a lively Hoian nightlife by walking, eating, drinking and chilling out like a local!
- Exploring the special Vietnamese herbal wine
- Learning Vietnamese culture through food and gamges
- Interacting with locals at each location
- Releasing flower garlands and playing folk games with locals
- Strolling through hidden alleyways of Hoian’s peaceful old town
- English speaking tour guide
- All food and drink items as per itinerary
- One bottle of water
- Pick up and drop off services
- Fantastic tour with amazing food!
- Best night in Hoi Ann
- Nice City, Great Food, amazing Tourguide! 🙂
- Good way of trying Hoi An specialty food
- Had an absolute blast!